Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Camping Trip

To celebrate Easter we met up with Grammy & Grandy at Lake Somerville State Park which is just 30 minutes down the road. We had a great time sailing and relaxing; I got to go trail running; we took our camping palace for her inaugural trip; Sam got some sun on all his 2000 parts; we dyed Easter eggs; visited with Sherry & Darrow; and then had an Easter egg hunt on Sunday morning. It was a great way to celebrate.
In all that fun somehow we didn't get any good pictures of Mom & Robert, I mean Grammy & Grandy. I'll try to get some more from them.
I have to say that I really like going to a sunrise service on Easter morning - maybe next year. Our church meets on Sunday evenings, but there is something really special and wonderful about greeting one another with "He is risen!" and receiving a warm "He is risen, indeed!" Nonetheless - He is risen!


No comments: